Adobe Illustrator for Creative Professionals
- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800569254
- ISBN-13: 978-1800569256
Adobe Illustrator for Creative Professionals: Build your own designs using vector shapes and apply design principles when creating projects in Adobe Illustrator with the help of this full-color guide
Adobe Illustrator is a vector-based art tool for visual creatives. It is an industry standard tool that allows a design to go from concept to completion, including the process of peer collaboration and client feedback.
Complete with step-by-step explanations of essential concepts and practical examples, you’ll begin to build confidence as you master the methods of successful illustrators in the industry by exploring crucial tools and techniques of Adobe Illustrator. You’ll learn how to create objects using different tools and methods while assigning varied attributes and appearances. Throughout the book, you’ll strengthen your skills in developing structures for maintaining organization as your illustration grows.
- Master a wide variety of methods for developing objects
- Control files using layers and groups
- Enhance content using data-supported infographics
- Use multiple artboards for better efficiency and asset management
- Understand the use of layers and objects in Illustrator
- Build professional systems for final presentation to clients
By the end of this Adobe Illustrator for Creative Professionals book, you’ll have gained the confidence you need to not only create content in the desired format and for the right audience but also build eye-catching vector art based on solid design principles.