Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials: Create AR Experiences with ARKit, RealityKit & Reality Composer, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 399 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 22, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 195032558X
- ISBN-13: 978-1950325580
Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials: Create AR Experiences with ARKit, RealityKit & Reality Composer, 2nd Edition: Learn Augmented Reality for the Apple Platform! Up to date for iOS 15, Xcode 13 & Swift 5.4
Augmented Reality is going to be the next big thing – there’s absolutely no doubt about it. If you want to build realistic and immersive AR experiences for the Apple platform, this book is your golden ticket.
Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials, 2nd Edition is the easiest and fastest way to get hands-on experience using Apple frameworks and technologies like Reality Composer, RealityKit, and ARKit.
This book is for beginner to intermediate iOS developers who already know the basics of Swift development and are looking to build immersive AR experiences for the Apple platform.
Topics Covered in Apple Augmented Reality by Tutorials, Second Edition:
- AR Quick Look: Discover how to integrate AR Quick Look into your apps to give them some cool AR superpowers.
- Reality Composer & Reality Files: Find out how to leverage the power of Reality Composer to create interactive AR-based experiences.
- Reality Converter & PBR Materials: Discover how PBR materials can add a level of realism to your AR objects, and how to use Reality Converter to convert, view, customize and create USDZ content.
- RealityKit: Learn to set up and use RealityKit to build a face-based augmented reality app.
- Facial Blend Shapes: Build a fully interactive augmented reality face mask that reacts to your facial expressions using blend shapes.
- ARKit: Get a complete introduction to ARKit, Apple’s framework for creating fully interactive augmented reality, and learn about the different types of rendering options available with ARKit.
- Raycasting & Physics: Learn about raycasting, 2D hit-testing and the SpriteKit physics engine as you add more features and functionality to your game.
- ECS & Collaborative Experiences: Build a collaborative AR experience and learn how to create and manage a multipeer connection.
- Object Capture: Learn how to create realistic 3D models from real-life objects with photogrammetry.
After reading this book, you’ll have a deep understanding of the technologies and frameworks used to create powerful, immersive AR experiences for the Apple platform.
Exclusive Offer! Order Men Color-Changing Swimming Trunks Quick Dry Bathing Shorts Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.