Artificial Intelligence in Medical Sciences and Psychology
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 20, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484282167
- ISBN-13: 978-1484282168
Artificial Intelligence in Medical Sciences and Psychology: With Application of Machine Language, Computer Vision, and NLP Techniques
Get started with artificial intelligence for medical sciences and psychology. This Artificial Intelligence in Medical Sciences and Psychology book will help healthcare professionals and technologists solve problems using machine learning methods, computer vision, and natural language processing (NLP) techniques.
The book covers ways to use neural networks to classify patients with diseases. You will know how to apply computer vision techniques and convolutional neural networks (CNNs) to segment diseases such as cancer (e.g., skin, breast, and brain cancer) and pneumonia. The hidden Markov decision making process is presented to help you identify hidden states of time-dependent data. In addition, it shows how NLP techniques are used in medical records classification.
- Apply artificial neural networks when modelling medical data
- Know the standard method for Markov decision making and medical data simulation
- Understand survival analysis methods for investigating data from a clinical trial
- Understand medical record categorization
- Measure personality differences using psychological models
This book is suitable for experienced practitioners in varying medical specialties (neurology, virology, radiology, oncology, and more) who want to learn Python programming to help them work efficiently. It is also intended for data scientists, machine learning engineers, medical students, and researchers.