Building Microservices, 2nd Edition
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (September 14, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492034029
- ISBN-13: 978-1492034025
Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems, 2nd Edition
As organizations shift from monolithic applications to smaller, self-contained microservices, distributed systems have become more fine-grained. But developing these new systems brings its own host of problems. This expanded Building Microservices, 2nd Edition takes a holistic view of topics that you need to consider when building, managing, and scaling microservices architectures.
Through clear examples and practical advice, author Sam Newman gives everyone from architects and developers to testers and IT operators a firm grounding in the concepts. You’ll dive into the latest solutions for modeling, integrating, testing, deploying, and monitoring your own autonomous services. Real-world cases reveal how organizations today manage to get the most out of these architectures.
- Get new information on user interfaces, container orchestration, and serverless
- Align system design with your organization’s goals
- Explore options for integrating a service with your system
- Understand how to independently deploy microservices
- Examine the complexities of testing and monitoring distributed services
- Manage security with expanded content around user-to-service and service-to-service models
Microservices technologies continue to move quickly. This Building Microservices, 2nd Edition book brings you up to speed.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Varicose Veins Treatment Cream, Varicose Veins & Spider Veins Cream Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]