Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v11 312-50 Exam Guide
- Paperback: 664 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 8, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801813094
- ISBN-13: 978-1801813099
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v11 312-50 Exam Guide: Develop foundational skills in ethical hacking and penetration testing while getting ready to pass the certification exam
With cyber threats continually evolving, understanding the trends and using the tools deployed by attackers to determine vulnerabilities in your system can help secure your applications, networks, and devices. To outmatch attacks, developing an attacker’s mindset is a necessary skill, which you can hone with the help of this cybersecurity book.
This study guide takes a step-by-step approach to helping you cover all the exam objectives using plenty of examples and hands-on activities. You’ll start by gaining insights into the different elements of InfoSec and a thorough understanding of ethical hacking terms and concepts. You’ll then learn about various vectors, including network-based vectors, software-based vectors, mobile devices, wireless networks, and IoT devices. The book also explores attacks on emerging technologies such as the cloud, IoT, web apps, and servers and examines prominent tools and techniques used by hackers. Finally, you’ll be ready to take mock tests, which will help you test your understanding of all the topics covered in the book.
- Get to grips with information security and ethical hacking
- Undertake footprinting and reconnaissance to gain primary information about a potential target
- Perform vulnerability analysis as a means of gaining visibility of known security weaknesses
- Become familiar with the tools and techniques used by an attacker to hack into a target system
- Discover how network sniffing works and ways to keep your information secure
- Explore the social engineering techniques attackers use to compromise systems
By the end of this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v11 312-50 Exam Guide book, you’ll have obtained the information necessary to take the 312-50 exam and become a CEH v11 certified ethical hacker.