Clean Android Architecture
- Paperback: 366 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 20, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180323458X
- ISBN-13: 978-1803234588
Clean Android Architecture: Learn how to build, maintain, and test Android applications using clean architecture principles
As an application’s code base increases, it becomes harder for developers to maintain existing features and introduce new ones. In this clean architecture book, you’ll learn to identify when and how this problem emerges and how to structure your code to overcome it.
The book starts by explaining clean architecture principles and Android architecture components and then explores the tools, frameworks, and libraries involved. You’ll learn how to structure your application in the data and domain layers, the technologies that go in each layer, and the role that each layer plays in keeping your application clean. You’ll understand how to arrange the code into these two layers and the components involved in assembling them. Finally, you’ll cover the presentation layer and the patterns that can be applied to have a decoupled and testable code base.
- Discover and solve issues in Android legacy applications
- Become well versed in the principles behind clean architecture
- Get to grips with writing loosely coupled and testable code
- Find out how to structure an application’s code in separate layers
- Understand the role each layer plays in keeping the application clean
- Integrate existing frameworks and libraries for each layer
By the end of this Clean Android Architecture book, you’ll be able to build an application following clean architecture principles and have the knowledge you need to maintain and test the application easily.