Computer Vision Projects with PyTorch
- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 19, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484282728
- ISBN-13: 978-1484282724
Computer Vision Projects with PyTorch: Design and Develop Production-Grade Models
Design and develop end-to-end, production-grade computer vision projects for real-world industry problems. This book discusses computer vision algorithms and their applications using PyTorch.
The book begins with the fundamentals of computer vision: convolutional neural nets, RESNET, YOLO, data augmentation, and other regularization techniques used in the industry. And then it gives you a quick overview of the PyTorch libraries used in the book. After that, it takes you through the implementation of image classification problems, object detection techniques, and transfer learning while training and running inference. The book covers image segmentation and an anomaly detection model. And it discusses the fundamentals of video processing for computer vision tasks putting images into videos. The book concludes with an explanation of the complete model building process for deep learning frameworks using optimized techniques with highlights on model AI explainability.
- Solve problems in computer vision with PyTorch.
- Implement transfer learning and perform image classification, object detection, image segmentation, and other computer vision applications
- Design and develop production-grade computer vision projects for real-world industry problems
- Interpret computer vision models and solve business problems
After reading this Computer Vision Projects with PyTorch book, you will be able to build your own computer vision projects using transfer learning and PyTorch.