Elasticsearch 8.x Cookbook, Fifth Edition
- Paperback: 750 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 5th edition (May 27, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801079811
- ISBN-13: 978-1801079815
Elasticsearch 8.x Cookbook, 5th Edition: Search, analyze, store and manage data effectively with Elasticsearch 8.x
Elasticsearch is a Lucene-based distributed search engine at the heart of the Elastic Stack that allows you to index and search unstructured content with petabytes of data. With this updated Elasticsearch 8.x Cookbook, Fifth Edition, you’ll cover comprehensive recipes relating to what’s new in Elasticsearch 8.x and see how to create and run complex queries and analytics.
The recipes will guide you through performing index mapping, aggregation, working with queries, and scripting using Elasticsearch. You’ll focus on numerous solutions and quick techniques for performing both common and uncommon tasks such as deploying Elasticsearch nodes, using the ingest module, working with X-Pack, and creating different visualizations. As you advance, you’ll learn how to manage various clusters, restore data, and install Kibana to monitor a cluster and extend it using a variety of plugins. Furthermore, you’ll understand how to integrate your Java, Scala, Python, and big data applications such as Apache Spark and Pig with Elasticsearch and create efficient data applications powered by enhanced functionalities and custom plugins.
- Become well-versed with the capabilities of X-Pack
- Optimize search results by executing analytics aggregations
- Get to grips with using text and numeric queries as well as relationship and geo queries
- Install Kibana to monitor clusters and extend it for plugins
- Build complex queries by managing indices and documents
- Monitor the performance of your cluster and nodes
- Design advanced mapping to take full control of index steps
- Integrate Elasticsearch in Java, Scala, Python, and big data applications
By the end of this Elasticsearch 8.x Cookbook, 5th Edition, you’ll have gained in-depth knowledge of implementing the Elasticsearch architecture and be able to manage, search, and store data efficiently and effectively using Elasticsearch.