Enterprise Application Development with C# 10 and .NET 6, Second Edition
- Paperback: 586 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (June 17, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803232978
- ISBN-13: 978-1803232973
Enterprise Application Development with C# 10 and .NET 6, 2nd Edition: A comprehensive guide to every important component of C# and .NET 6 required to build robust enterprise web applications
Building production-ready enterprise applications can be a challenging task due to the overabundance of tools and their different versions that make app development complex. This Enterprise Application Development with C# 10 and .NET 6, Second Edition book simplifies the process with an end-to-end road map for building enterprise applications from scratch using the latest features of .NET Core 6 and C# 10.
Throughout the book, you’ll work on creating an enterprise app, adding a key component to the app with each chapter, before finally getting it ready for testing and deployment. You’ll learn concepts relating to advanced data structures, the Entity Framework Core, parallel programming, and dependency injection. As you progress, you’ll cover various authentication and authorization schemes provided by .NET Core to make your apps and APIs secure. The book then shows you how the latest Microsoft Visual Studio and C# 10 help you simplify developer tasks and shares tips and tricks in Visual Studio to improve your productivity. You’ll discover various testing techniques, such as unit testing and performance testing, as well as different methods to deploy enterprise apps.
- Design enterprise apps by making the most of the latest features of .NET 6
- Discover different layers of an app, such as the data layer, API layer, and web layer
- Explore end-to-end architecture by implementing an enterprise web app using .NET and C# 10 and deploying it on Azure
- Focus on the core concepts of web application development and implement them in .NET 6
- Integrate the new .NET 6 health and performance check APIs into your app
- Explore MAUI and build an application targeting multiple platforms – Android, iOS, and Windows
By the end of this Enterprise Application Development with C# 10 and .NET 6, 2nd Edition book, you’ll be able to create enterprise apps using the powerful features of .NET 6 and deploy them to the cloud while working with various cloud components using Azure.