Expert Oracle Database Architecture, 4th Edition
- Paperback: 1179 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 4th edition (November 14, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484274989
- ISBN-13: 978-1484274989
Expert Oracle Database Architecture: Techniques and Solutions for High Performance and Productivity, 4th Edition
Now in its fourth edition and covering Oracle Database 21c, this best-selling book continues to bring you some of the best thinking on how to apply Oracle Database to produce scalable applications that perform well and deliver correct results. Tom Kyte and Darl Kuhn share a simple philosophy: “you can treat Oracle as a black box and just stick data into it, or you can understand how it works and exploit it as a powerful computing environment.” If you choose the latter, then you’ll find that there are few information management problems that you cannot solve quickly and elegantly.
This fully revised Expert Oracle Database Architecture, 4th Edition covers the developments and new features up to Oracle Database 21c. Up-to-date features are covered for tables, indexes, data types, sequences, partitioning, data loading, temporary tables, and more. All the examples are demonstrated using modern techniques and are executed in container and pluggable databases. The book’s proof-by-example approach encourages you to let evidence be your guide. Try something. See the result. Understand why the result is what it is. Apply your newfound knowledge with confidence. The book covers features by explaining how each one works, how to implement software using it, and the common pitfalls associated with it.
What You Will Learn
- Identify and effectively resolve application performance issues and bottlenecks
- Architect systems to leverage the full power and feature set of Oracle’s database engine
- Configure a database to maximize the use of memory structures and background processes
- Understand internal locking and latching technology and how it impacts your system
- Proactively recommend best practices around performance for table and index structures
- Take advantage of advanced features such as table partitioning and parallel execution
Don’t treat Oracle Database as a black box. Get this Expert Oracle Database Architecture, 4th Edition book. Dive deeply into Oracle Database’s most powerful features that many do not invest the time to learn about. Set yourself apart from your competition and turbo-charge your career.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Bunion Toe Stiffness Relief Cream, Bunion Pain Relief Ointment, Hallux Valgus Corrector Cream, Joint Toe Pain Relief Stiffness Inflammation Treatment, Arching Bunion Pain Relief Cream Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]