Going the Distance with Babylon.js
- Paperback: 426 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 16, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801076588
- ISBN-13: 978-1801076586
The book provides a hands-on approach to implementation and associated methodologies that will have you up and running, and productive in no time. Complete with step-by-step explanations of essential concepts, practical examples, and links to fully working self-contained code snippets, you’ll start by learning about Babylon.js and the finished Space-Truckers game. You’ll also explore the development workflows involved in making the game. Focusing on a wide range of features in Babylon.js, you’ll iteratively add pieces of functionality and assets to the application being built. Once you’ve built out the basic game mechanics, you’ll learn how to bring the Space-Truckers environment to life with cut scenes, particle systems, animations, shadows, PBR materials, and more.
- Use Babylon.js v5.0 to build an extensible open-source 3D game accessible with a web browser
- Design and integrate compelling and performant 3D interactive scenes with a web-based application
- Write WebGL/WebGPU shader code using the Node Material Editor
- Separate code concerns to make the best use of the available resources
- Use the Babylon.js Playground to tightly iterate application implementation
- Convert a web application into a Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Create rich, native-ready graphical user interfaces (GUIs) using the GUI Editor
By the end of this Going the Distance with Babylon.js book, you’ll have learned how to structure your code, organize your workflow processes, and continuously deploy to a static website/PWA a game limited only by bandwidth and your imagination.
Exclusive Offer! Order Intensive Stain Removal Toothpaste Cleansing Foam Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.