iOS 16 Programming for Beginners, Seventh Edition
- Paperback: 686 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 7th edition (November 18, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180323704X
- ISBN-13: 978-1803237046
iOS 16 Programming for Beginners, 7th Edition: Take your next step in iOS app development and work with Xcode 14 and iOS 16
With almost 2 million apps on the App Store, iOS mobile apps continue to be incredibly popular. Anyone can reach millions of customers around the world by publishing their apps on the App Store, which means that competent iOS developers are in high demand. Discover the new features of iOS 16 such as Mac Catalyst, SwiftUI, Lock Screen widgets and WeatherKit.
iOS 16 Programming for Beginners, Seventh Edition, is a comprehensive introduction for those who are new to iOS, covering the entire process of learning the Swift language, writing your own app, and publishing it on the App Store. Explore the latest features of Xcode 14 and the Swift 5.7 programming language in this updated seventh edition.
This book follows a hands-on approach. With step-by-step tutorials to real-life examples and easy-to-understand explanations of complicated topics, each chapter will help you learn and practice the Swift language to build your apps and introduce exciting new technologies to incorporate into your apps. You’ll learn how to publish iOS apps and work with new iOS 16 features such as Mac Catalyst, SwiftUI, Lock Screen widgets, WeatherKit, and much more.
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of Xcode 14 and Swift 5.7, the building blocks of iOS development
- Understand how to prototype an app using storyboards
- Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern and how to implement the desired functionality within an app
- Implement the latest iOS 16 features such as SwiftUI, Lock screen widgets, and WeatherKit
- Convert an existing iPad app into a Mac app with Mac Catalyst
- Design, deploy, and test your iOS applications with design patterns and best practices
By the end of this iOS 16 Programming for Beginners, 7th Edition book, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to write and publish interesting apps, and more importantly, to use the online resources available to enhance your app development journey.