Moodle 4 E-Learning Course Development, Fifth Edition
- Paperback: 436 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 5th edition (June 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180107903X
- ISBN-13: 978-1801079037
Moodle 4 E-Learning Course Development, 5th Edition: Leverage Moodle 4.0’s improved UX features and new tools to create effective courses in today’s competitive world of online learning, including blended live and on-demand delivery
Moodle 4.0 maintains its flexible, powerful, and easy-to-use platform while adding impressive new features to enhance the user experience for student success.
This updated Moodle 4 E-Learning Course Development, Fifth Edition addresses the opportunities that come with a major update in Moodle 4.0. You’ll learn how to determine the best way to use the Moodle platform’s new features and configure your courses to align with your overall goals, vision, and even accreditation review needs. You’ll discover how to plan an effective course with the best mix of resources and engaging assessments that really show what the learner has accomplished, and also keep them engaged and interested. This book will show you how to ensure that your students enjoy their collaborations and truly learn from each other. You’ll get a handle on generating reports and monitoring exactly how the courses are going and what to do to get them back on track. While doing this, you can use Moodle 4.0’s new navigation features to help keep students from getting “lost.” Finally, you’ll be able to incorporate functionality boosters and accommodate the changing needs and goals of our evolving world.
- Build courses that emphasize the achievement of learning objectives
- Write a variety of effective quizzes that can be taken online and offline
- Make the most of the navigation and user experience improvements made to Moodle 4.0
- Build courses that reflect current interactive teaching practices, including hybrid learning with web conferencing
- Optimize all kinds of content – text, graphics, audio, video, and recorded webcasts
- Encourage student engagement and collaboration
- Incorporate functionality builders for more responsive and adaptive learning
By the end of this Moodle 4 E-Learning Course Development, 5th Edition book, you’ll be able to build and deploy your educational program to align with learning objectives and include an entire array of course content.