MuleSoft for Salesforce Developers
- Paperback: 490 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 30, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801079609
- ISBN-13: 978-1801079600
MuleSoft for Salesforce Developers: Design, secure, test, and deploy APIs with MuleSoft, and integrate it with Salesforce to maximize productivity
MuleSoft for Salesforce Developers will help you build state-of-the-art enterprise solutions with flexible and scalable integration capabilities using MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform and Anypoint Studio. If you’re a Salesforce developer looking to get started with this useful tool, look no further. This book will get you up to speed in no time, leveling up your integration developer skills.
This essential guide will first introduce you to the fundamentals of MuleSoft and API-led connectivity, before walking you through the API life cycle and the Anypoint Studio IDE. Once you have the IDE set up, you’ll be ready to create Mule applications. You’ll look at the core components of MuleSoft and Anypoint Platform, and before long you’ll know how to build, transform, secure, test, and deploy applications using the wide range of components available to you. Finally, you’ll learn about using connectors to integrate MuleSoft with Salesforce and to fulfill a number of use cases, which will be covered in depth, along with interview and certification tips.
- Understand how to use MuleSoft to achieve API-led connectivity
- Design and create documentation for your API
- Develop Mule applications and run them in Anypoint Studio
- Monitor your applications from Anypoint Platform
- Transform your data using DataWeave
- Use the CI/CD and Mule Maven plugins
- Run tests using MUnit and generate a code coverage report
- Use best practices to maintain coding standards
By the end of this MuleSoft for Salesforce Developers book, you will be confident building MuleSoft integrations at an enterprise scale and be able to gain the fundamental MuleSoft certification – MCD.