Practical Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 and AutoCAD LT 2023, Second Edition
- Paperback: 674 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (October 28, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801816468
- ISBN-13: 978-1801816465
Practical Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 and AutoCAD LT 2023, 2nd Edition: Learn 2D drawing and 3D modeling from scratch using AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2023 and become a CAD professional
AutoCAD is one of the most versatile software applications for architectural and engineering designs and the most popular computer-aided design (CAD) platform for 2D drafting and 3D modeling. This Hands-on Practical Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 and AutoCAD LT 2023, Second Edition guide will take you through everything you need to know to make the most out of this powerful tool, from a simple tour of the user interface to using advanced tools.
Starting with basic drawing shapes and functions, you’ll get to grips with the fundamentals of CAD designs. You’ll then learn about effective drawing management using layers, dynamic blocks, and groups, and discover how to add annotations and plots like a professional. As you progress, the book will show you how to convert your 2D drawings into 3D models and shapes. You’ll also discover advanced features, such as isometric drawings, drawing utilities for managing and recovering complex files, quantity surveying, and multidisciplinary drawing files using xRefs. Finally, you’ll focus on rendering and visualizing your designs in AutoCAD.
- Understand CAD fundamentals like functions, navigation, and components
- Create complex 3D objects using primitive shapes and editing tools
- Work with reusable objects like blocks and collaborate using xRef
- Explore advanced features like external references and dynamic blocks
- Discover surface and mesh modeling tools such as Fillet, Trim, and Extend
- Use the paper space layout to create plots for 2D and 3D models
- Convert your 2D drawings into 3D models
By the end of this Practical Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 and AutoCAD LT 2023, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have developed a solid understanding of CAD principles and be able to work with AutoCAD software confidently to build impressive 2D and 3D creations.