Practical Cloud-Native Java Development with MicroProfile
- Paperback: 404 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 22, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801078807
- ISBN-13: 978-1801078801
Practical Cloud-Native Java Development with MicroProfile: Written by leading MicroProfile experts, this book provides you with best practices for building enterprise-grade cloud-native applications using MicroProfile 4.1 and running them on Open Liberty with Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio
In this cloud-native era, most applications are deployed in a cloud environment that is public, private, or a combination of both. To ensure that your application performs well in the cloud, you need to build an application that is cloud native. MicroProfile is one of the most popular frameworks for building cloud-native applications, and fits well with Kubernetes. As an open standard technology, MicroProfile helps improve application portability across all of MicroProfile’s implementations.
Practical Cloud-Native Java Development with MicroProfile is a comprehensive guide that helps you explore the advanced features and use cases of a variety of Jakarta and MicroProfile specifications. You’ll start by learning how to develop a real-world stock trader application, and then move on to enhancing the application and adding day-2 operation considerations. You’ll gradually advance to packaging and deploying the application. The book demonstrates the complete process of development through to deployment and concludes by showing you how to monitor the application’s performance in the cloud.
- Understand best practices for applying the 12-Factor methodology while building cloud-native applications
- Create client-server architecture using MicroProfile Rest Client and JAX-RS
- Configure your cloud-native application using MicroProfile Config
- Secure your cloud-native application with MicroProfile JWT
- Become well-versed with running your cloud-native applications in Open Liberty
- Grasp MicroProfile Open Tracing and learn how to use Jaeger to view trace spans
- Deploy Docker containers to Kubernetes and understand how to use ConfigMap and Secrets from Kubernetes
By the end of this Practical Cloud-Native Java Development with MicroProfile book, you will master MicroProfile’s latest features and be able to build fast and efficient cloud-native applications.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Perky Breast Plumping Essential Oil Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]