Practical Fraud Prevention
- Paperback: 394 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 26, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492093327
- ISBN-13: 978-1492093329
Practical Fraud Prevention: Fraud and AML Analytics for Fintech and eCommerce, Using SQL and Python
Over the past two decades, the booming ecommerce and fintech industries have become a breeding ground for fraud. Organizations that conduct business online are constantly engaged in a cat-and-mouse game with these invaders. In this practical book, Gilit Saporta and Shoshana Maraney draw on their fraud-fighting experience to provide best practices, methodologies, and tools to help you detect and prevent fraud and other malicious activities.
With this Practical Fraud Prevention book, you will:
- Examine current fraud attacks and learn how to mitigate them
- Find the right balance between preventing fraud and providing a smooth customer experience
- Share insights across multiple business areas, including ecommerce, banking, cryptocurrency, anti-money laundering, and ad tech
- Evaluate potential risks for a new vertical, market, or product
- Train and mentor teams by boosting collaboration and kickstarting brainstorming sessions
- Get a framework of fraud methods, fraud-fighting analytics, and data science methodologies
Data scientists, data analysts, and fraud analysts will learn how to identify and quickly respond to attacks. You’ll get a comprehensive view of typical incursions as well as recommended detection methods. Online fraud is constantly evolving. This book helps experienced researchers safely guide and protect their organizations in this ever-changing fraud landscape.