Practical Python Data Wrangling and Data Quality
- Paperback: 413 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 28, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492091502
- ISBN-13: 978-1492091509
Practical Python Data Wrangling and Data Quality: Getting Started with Reading, Cleaning, and Analyzing Data
The world around us is full of data that holds unique insights and valuable stories, and this book will help you uncover them. Whether you already work with data or want to learn more about its possibilities, the examples and techniques in this practical book will help you more easily clean, evaluate, and analyze data so that you can generate meaningful insights and compelling visualizations.
- Use Python 3.8+ to read, write, and transform data from a variety of sources
- Understand and use programming basics in Python to wrangle data at scale
- Organize, document, and structure your code using best practices
- Collect data from structured data files, web pages, and APIs
- Perform basic statistical analyses to make meaning from datasets
- Visualize and present data in clear and compelling ways
Complementing foundational concepts with expert advice, author Susan E. McGregor provides the resources you need to extract, evaluate, and analyze a wide variety of data sources and formats, along with the tools to communicate your findings effectively. This Practical Python Data Wrangling and Data Quality book delivers a methodical, jargon-free way for data practitioners at any level, from true novices to seasoned professionals, to harness the power of data.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Heavy Duty Arch Support Shoe Inserts Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]