Pro C# 8 with .NET Core 3
- Paperback: 1281 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 9, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484257553
- ISBN-13: 978-1484257555
Pro C# 8 with .NET Core 3: Foundational Principles and Practices in Programming, 9th Edition: Covers the latest C# 8 language features, Visual Studio 2019, and Visual Studio code
This essential classic provides a comprehensive foundation in the C# programming language and the frameworks it lives in. Now in its 9th edition, you will find the latest C# 8 and .NET Core features, along with new chapters on Microsoft’s lightweight, cross-platform framework, .NET Core 3.1. Coverage of ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, and more, sits alongside the latest updates to .NET Core, including Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). Not only does this book cover all of the latest features in C# 8, but all chapters and code samples have been rewritten for this latest release.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the bells and whistles of C# 8 features and updates to previous features
- Hit the ground running with ASP.NET Core web applications and web services, and Entity Framework Core
- Work with the latest version of Windows Presentation Foundation, now a part of .NET Core
- Understand the philosophy behind .NET and the cross-platform alternative, .NET Core
- Develop applications with C# and modern frameworks for services, web, and smart client applications
Dive in and discover why this book has been a favorite of C# developers worldwide for more than 15 years. Gain a solid foundation in object-oriented development techniques, attributes and reflection, generics and collections, and numerous advanced topics not found in other texts (such as CIL opcodes and emitting dynamic assemblies). With the help of Pro C# 8 with .NET Core 3 gain the confidence to put C# into practice and explore the .NET Core universe on your own terms.