PyTorch Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 28, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838557040
- ISBN-13: 978-1838557041
PyTorch Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals: Solve complex challenges while building end-to-end artificial intelligence systems using Python
Artificial Intelligence (AI) continues to grow in popularity and disrupt a wide range of domains, but it is a complex and daunting topic. In this book, you’ll get to grips with building deep learning apps, and how you can use PyTorch for research and solving real-world problems.
This book uses a recipe-based approach, starting with the basics of tensor manipulation, before covering Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) and Recurrent Neural Networks (RNNs) in PyTorch. Once you are well-versed with these basic networks, you’ll build a medical image classifier using deep learning. Next, you’ll use TensorBoard for visualizations. You’ll also delve into Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) and Deep Reinforcement Learning (DRL) before finally deploying your models to production at scale. You’ll discover solutions to common problems faced in machine learning, deep learning, and reinforcement learning. You’ll learn to implement AI tasks and tackle real-world problems in computer vision, natural language processing (NLP), and other real-world domains.
- Perform tensor manipulation using PyTorch
- Train a fully connected neural network
- Advance from simple neural networks to convolutional neural networks (CNNs) and recurrent neural networks (RNNs)
- Implement transfer learning techniques to classify medical images
- Get to grips with generative adversarial networks (GANs), along with their implementation
- Build deep reinforcement learning applications and learn how agents interact in the real environment
- Scale models to production using ONNX Runtime
- Deploy AI models and perform distributed training on large datasets
By the end of this PyTorch Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals book, you’ll have the foundations of the most important and widely used techniques in AI using the PyTorch framework.