Reactive Patterns with RxJS for Angular
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801811512
- ISBN-13: 978-1801811514
Reactive Patterns with RxJS for Angular: Discover how you can leverage the reactive paradigm with RxJS in your Angular applications using some common patterns and techniques that can be implemented in real-world use cases
RxJS is a fast, reliable, and compact library for handling asynchronous and event-based programs. It is a first-class citizen in Angular and enables web developers to enhance application performance, code quality, and user experience, so using reactive patterns in your Angular web development projects can improve user interaction on your apps, which will significantly improve the ROI of your applications.
This book is a step-by-step guide to learning everything about RxJS and reactivity. You’ll begin by understanding the importance of the reactive paradigm and the new features of RxJS 7. Next, you’ll discover various reactive patterns, based on real-world use cases, for managing your application’s data efficiently and implementing common features using the fewest lines of code.
As you build a complete application progressively throughout the book, you’ll learn how to handle your app data reactively and explore different patterns that enhance the user experience and code quality, while also improving the maintainability of Angular apps and the developer’s productivity. Finally, you’ll test your asynchronous streams and enhance the performance and quality of your applications by following best practices.
- Understand how to use the marble diagram and read it for designing reactive applications
- Work with the latest features of RxJS 7
- Build a complete Angular app reactively, from requirement gathering to deploying it
- Become well-versed with the concepts of streams, including transforming, combining, and composing them
- Explore the different testing strategies for RxJS apps, their advantages, and drawbacks
- Understand memory leak problems in web apps and techniques to avoid them
- Discover multicasting in RxJS and how it can resolve complex problems
By the end of this Reactive Patterns with RxJS for Angular book, you’ll be able to develop Angular applications by implementing reactive patterns.
Exclusive Offer! Order Fluffy Volumizing Hair Spray, Extra-Volume Magic Spray, Extra-Volume Powerful Spray, Hair Styling Spray, Strong Hair Styling Gel, Fluffy Volumizing Hair Spray, Extra-Volume Magic Styling Gel, Naturally Fluffy Hair Volumizing Styling Spray Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon.