Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere
- Paperback: 554 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 24, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839215658
- ISBN-13: 978-1839215650
Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere: Discover Automation Anywhere best practices and strategies for building scalable automation solutions for your organization
With an increase in the number of organizations deploying RPA solutions, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is quickly becoming the most desired skill set for both developers starting their career and seasoned professionals. This book will show you how to use Automation Anywhere A2019, one of the leading platforms used widely for RPA.
Starting with an introduction to RPA and Automation Anywhere, the book will guide you through the registration, installation, and configuration of the Bot agent and Control Room. With the help of easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll build your first bot and discover how you can automate tasks with Excel, Word, emails, XML, and PDF files. You’ll learn from practical examples based on real-world business scenarios, and gain insights into building more robust and resilient bots, executing external scripts such as VBScripts and Python, and adding error handling routines.
- Explore effective techniques for installing and configuring an Automation Anywhere A2019 platform
- Build software robots to automate tasks and simplify complex business processes
- Design resilient bots that are modular and reusable
- Understand how to add error handling functionality and discover troubleshooting techniques
- Design bots to automate tasks in Excel, Word, emails, XML, and PDF files
- Implement effective automation strategies using RPA best practices
By the end of this Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere book, you’ll have developed the skills required to install and configure an RPA platform confidently and have a solid understanding of how to build complex and robust, yet performant, bots.