Spring 5: End-To-End Programming
- Paperback: 760 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 21, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789959667
- ISBN-13: 978-1789959666
Spring 5: End-To-End Programming: Leverage the rich and mature Spring 5 Framework to quickly build and deploy production-ready microservices within the Java and JVM ecosystem
When it comes to developing applications for the web or enterprises, the Spring Framework has become one of the most popular choices among Java developers. With an array of tools and features, Spring offers developers experience that is rivaled by none.
Spring 5: End-to-End Programming is all about leveraging these features and developing your own business applications with hands-on examples. You will create applications of increasing complexity, such as a CMS app, a messaging app, and a real-world microservice. While developing these applications, you will learn about Project Reactor in Spring, Spring Webflux, Spring Data, and Angular. You will also develop these applications using standard design patterns in Spring, helping you to solve common design problems with ease.
- Implement REST APIs with Spring REST support
- Introduce Reactive Programming and use this with Spring Webflux
- Develop applications using dependency injection patterns
- Learn best practices to design enterprise applications
- Build web applications using traditional Spring MVC patterns
- Implement caching to improve application performance
- Handle logging and monitoring microservices
- Manage internet-scale microservices using Docker, Mesos, and Marathon
By the end of this Learning Path Spring 5: End-To-End Programming, you will be well equipped to develop enterprise applications on the web using Spring 5.