Spring Quick Reference Guide
- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (September 16, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484261437
- ISBN-13: 978-1484261439
Spring Quick Reference Guide: A Pocket Handbook for Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and More: The only handbook or pocket reference to Spring Framework, Spring Boot and the Spring tools ecosystem
Quickly gain the insight necessary to address a multitude of Java-based Spring Framework and Spring Boot coding challenges using this succinct reference guide. Short, focused code examples will help you master many of the Spring elements such as AOP, data access, MVC for web development, security, web services/REST for microservices development, Batch for large data sets, and more. You’ll also get a rundown of the increasingly popular Spring Boot microframework as well.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the Spring Framework and its many sub-projects
- Work with the Spring Boot microframework
- Program with the Spring Boot framework to build Java-based
- microservices, native cloud applications, and more
- Use some of the lesser-known but still important frameworks and tools such as REST Docs, HATEOAS, Cloud, and more
- Leverage these Spring frameworks and tools for building your next Java-based cloud application
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point, and highly accessible. The Spring Quick Reference Guide book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Java programmer.