Tableau Desktop Cookbook
- Paperback: 701 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 21, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492090115
- ISBN-13: 978-1492090113
Tableau Desktop Cookbook: Quick & Simple Recipes to Help You Navigate Tableau Desktop
Whether you’re a beginner just learning how to create data visualizations or a Jedi who’s already used Tableau for years, this Tableau Desktop Cookbook has a recipe for everyone. Author Lorna Brown provides more than 100 practical recipes to enhance the way you build Tableau dashboards and helps you understand your data through the power of Tableau Desktop’s interactive datavisualizations.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build both basic and complex data visualizations with Tableau Desktop
- Gain hands-on experience with Tableau’s latest features, including set and parameter actions
- Create interactive dashboards to support business questions
- Improve your analytical skills to enhance the visualizations you’ve already created
- Learn data visualization skills and best practices to help you and your organization
With this Tableau Desktop Cookbook, Tableau beginners will learn hands-on how this unique self-serve tool works, while experienced users will find this book to be an ideal reference guide on how to employ specific techniques. It also links you to online resources and community features, such as Tableau Tip Tuesday and Workout Wednesday. By the time you reach the end, you’ll be a competent user of Tableau Desktop.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Advanced Leather Repair Gel Professional DIY Leather and Vinyl Repair Kit Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! JOOPZY Special Offer Expires Soon. ]