The Definitive Guide to Jakarta Faces in Jakarta EE 10
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (March 16, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484273095
- ISBN-13: 978-1484273098
The Definitive Guide to Jakarta Faces in Jakarta EE 10: Building Java-Based Enterprise Web Applications, 2nd Edition
Along the way in this The Definitive Guide to Jakarta Faces in Jakarta EE 10 book you’ll broaden your knowledge of Faces components and web APIs best practices, and learn a great deal about the internals of Faces and the design decisions that have been made when building the Faces API. For example, you’ll see what artefacts are now CDI injectable, how CDI changed Faces internally, and what some of the caveats are when working with the CDI versions of a Faces artefact.
- Leverage the new features in Jakarta Faces in Jakarta EE in your existing applications
- Integrate Faces and CDI
- Use the brand new Component Search Expression framework, which enables you to more easily locate components from your template
- Extend the Component Search Expression framework with your own search operators
- Work with the different ways of mapping requests to Faces, make your application use extension-less URLs, and programmatically inspect which resources are present in your application
- Master the best practices for web application development and see which are obsolete
Furthermore, you’ll build an example application from scratch. After reading The Definitive Guide to Jakarta Faces in Jakarta EE 10, you’ll be ready to build your own efficient and secure web applications.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Angel White Natural Dark Spot Corrector Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]