Workflow Automation with Microsoft Power Automate, Second Edition
- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (August 19, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803237678
- ISBN-13: 978-1803237671
Workflow Automation with Microsoft Power Automate, 2nd Edition: Make your organization more productive and simplify your workflow by using Microsoft Power Automate for business process automation
MS Power Automate is a workflow automation tool built into MS 365 to help businesses automate repetitive tasks or trigger business processes without user intervention. It is a low-code tool that is part of the Microsoft applications framework, the Power Platform.
If you are new to Power Automate, this book will give you a comprehensive introduction and a smooth transition from beginner to advanced topics to help you get up to speed with business process automation. Complete with hands-on tutorials and projects, this easy-to-follow guide will show you how to configure automation workflows for business processes between hundreds of applications, using examples within Microsoft and including third-party apps like Dropbox and Twitter. Once you understand how to use connectors, triggers, and actions to automate business processes, you’ll learn how to manage user input, documents, and approvals, as well as interact with databases. This Workflow Automation with Microsoft Power Automate, Second Edition also introduces new Power Automate features such as using robotic process automation (RPA) to automate legacy applications, interacting with the Microsoft Graph API, and working with artificial intelligence models to do sentiment analysis.
- Learn the basic building blocks of Power Automate capabilities
- Explore connectors in Power Automate to automate email workflows
- Discover how to make a flow for copying files between cloud services
- Configure Power Automate Desktop flows for your business needs
- Build on examples to create complex database and approval flows
- Connect common business applications like Outlook, Forms, and Teams
- Learn the introductory concepts for robotic process automation
- Discover how to use AI sentiment analysis
By the end of this Workflow Automation with Microsoft Power Automate, 2nd Edition digital transformation book, you’ll have mastered the basics of using Power Automate to replace repetitive tasks with automation technology.